• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon Tram Future

djd66

The area in red was skied by a couple of people. It used to be on vimeo(First Descent Cannon Cliff). There was not a lot of skiing though.
Any chance you have a link to the video?

snoseek

I gotta imagine that route down to the campground is unreasonably tight. Those cliffs would be pretty bony stuff as well only possible by an absolute lunatic yet amazing skier on only the deepest year

NYDB

Did Scotty change his name?
Scotty has a legit medical condition which I hope he is battling well. I for one would love to take a few tree runs at platty with him.

this guy seems to be sniffing glue or huffing paint or something. fucking non sequitors every post.

I'm pretty sure at this point its just an elaborate troll.

Granite1

This picture of the cannon rock formation from Meghan McCarthy McPhaul book, A History of Cannon Mountain.

Attachments

• IMG_3792.JPG
    IMG_3792.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 17

Puck it

This picture of the cannon rock formation from Meghan McCarthy McPhaul book, A History of Cannon Mountain.
It is along the hiking trail to the summit and also on the way to gunsight. And don’t forget about the cannonballs.