• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

considering quebec

bdfreetuna

Points for The Wire reference. It's challenging to fit those into everyday conversations.

It's not so hard when you're in the middle of binge watching it with your wife. It would be harder to leave Wire references out, actually :lol:

Los

No. You're just an asshole who spoke with certainty and was proven wrong. and Everglade skied wonderfully unless you're a prissy little girl

"Prissy little girl"? Why are you denigrating females? That's quite misogynistic and shameful. Take your hate and go somewhere else. There's no room for that on this board.

fbrissette

"Prissy little girl"? Why are you denigrating females? That's quite misogynistic and shameful. Take your hate and go somewhere else. There's no room for that on this board.

All that shit on a thread about Quebec. That's a clear case of discrimination against french canadians ! Haters !

dlague

Well this turned into a very informative thread! Huge squirrel moment and never came back to the OP!

KustyTheKlown

I considered Quebec, but ultimately landed on Jay Peak because I was concerned about driving home Sunday night in the snow. Looks like tremblant had a fantastic Sunday/Monday, and Jay had a fantastic Sunday, and I'm very happy with my choice but still would like to try tremblant sometime. End thread.

Razor

Heading up to Tremblant Sunday for 4 days. Will post updates if I have time.

fbrissette

Just arrived in St-Donat, 20 minutes from Tremblant.

The roof was bare 10 days ago. No joke.
15 inches forecasted Tuesday to Wednesday.
IMG_20160229_171102.jpg

tnt1234

The storm in tremblant was a disaster. Snowed all afternoon yesterday and all sunday night, but turned to freezing rain around 4am, and destroyed the mountain. Unskiable crust.

There is a ton of snow on that mountain. They will have a great spring.

Cannonball

Le Massif's Snow report for today......

Good morning everyone!
Mountain will be closed for this noon. Too much snow we can not go there;)
Currently several road warnings and barriers are underway for the area Massif de Charlevoix, the closing of the Coast Miche up to Beaupre.
An update will be made around 11 am this morning for a possible opening this afternoon!

http://www.lemassif.com/en