The NEW Magic Mountain - Page 203

AlpineZone

Page 203 of 275 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2742

Rode up with several interesting people yesterday too, going up as a single is always interesting especially at magic. Rode up once with a guy who works there with a big red mustache and I feel like a jerk because I canít remember his name, super nice guy. Rode up another time with one of the investors but never caught his name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was awesome! 3-4" of snow throughout the day was just enough to cover up the very firm base underneath in the woods and on the ungroomed. Steep woods even skied really well. Skied more like 6" than 3"

Picks of the day were Seance, Black Line, Twilight Zone, and the Hallows. Talli and Sorcerer were great too.

Green chair did it's thing handling the race, and red was pretty much ski on or a 1-5 chair wait. No wind to speak of really either.

Snow did change over to freezing drizzle and it started to fog in right before I left at 2:30, but snowed with good visibility otherwise.

Magic was my Plan B today due to the wind. Should have made it my Plan A all along! Glad to have gotten 2 great Magic days in so far this season.

Hats off, as always, to the Magic crew for all the efforts to improve the mountain and keep it viable for the future.

Sent from my SM-G892A using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Kleetus View Post
    Today was awesome! 3-4" of snow throughout the day was just enough to cover up the very firm base underneath in the woods and on the ungroomed. Steep woods even skied really well. Skied more like 6" than 3"

Picks of the day were Seance, Black Line, Twilight Zone, and the Hallows. Talli and Sorcerer were great too.

Green chair did it's thing handling the race, and red was pretty much ski on or a 1-5 chair wait. No wind to speak of really either.

Snow did change over to freezing drizzle and it started to fog in right before I left at 2:30, but snowed with good visibility otherwise.

Magic was my Plan B today due to the wind. Should have made it my Plan A all along! Glad to have gotten 2 great Magic days in so far this season.

Hats off, as always, to the Magic crew for all the efforts to improve the mountain and keep it viable for the future.

Hallows was great yesterday as well, I think itís my new favorite spot

Quote Originally Posted by RustyGroomer View Post
    Dude you should post the whole series of pics...when I saw this last night I thought you were just standing on top of the waterfall, skiing it today I realize that's actually impossible. All those Bankman pics with the sunlight and the cave and the over-flight are awesome!
    he went so far off axis he was in fact on axis...the progression had become regression

Quote Originally Posted by Kleetus View Post

Yes! that 3" was huge. Had pockets of fresh tracks all day, both my forearms are bruised from bashing saplings like gates but that's the price you pay for the goods I guess.
    he went so far off axis he was in fact on axis...the progression had become regression

Quote Originally Posted by makimono View Post
    Dude you should post the whole series of pics...when I saw this last night I thought you were just standing on top of the waterfall, skiing it today I realize that's actually impossible. All those Bankman pics with the sunlight and the cave and the over-flight are awesome!
    That cliff-area is actually Bankman's home. He only recently moved out of the tree and stopped making cookies. Was great seeing you fishtail around today!
    My couch might pull out but I send it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    That cliff-area is actually Bankman's home. He only recently moved out of the tree and stopped making cookies. Was great seeing you fishtail around today!
    Thatís hilarious.

awesome day at magic yesterday. the 3-5" skied bigger in places.

first runs of the day were total first tracks on talisman and then on black line. the hallows and the wardrobe skied tremendously. voodoo and the woods next to green line were still untracked after 1 PM. just a great great magic day. no crowds even with the racers.

what a great place. my two magic days this year were the soft opening on november 23 with feet of fresh and i got the first chair of the season, and yesterday. great days.

TIN yesterday...

Thread Information