Indy Ski Pass - Page 9

AlpineZone

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Indy Ski Pass

Looks like they quietly added another NY resort. Swain Resort, NY. Anyone ever go there?

Quote Originally Posted by Killingtime View Post
    Looks like they quietly added another NY resort. Swain Resort, NY. Anyone ever go there?
    I have. Swain is a blue square 600 ft hill. Pleasant enough. I get the impression that the resort is not in good shape financially, so maybe this is the last hurrah.

Quote Originally Posted by Killingtime View Post
    Never heard of it till your post, looks like western ny ski area, the Indy pass keeps growing, yes, won’t do much for New England skiers but adds to the ny places, now Greek peak and swain, I think, maybe one more, hoping McCauley and or west Mtn join.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobbold View Post
    Never heard of it till your post, looks like western ny ski area, the Indy pass keeps growing, yes, won’t do much for New England skiers but adds to the ny places, now Greek peak and swain, I think, maybe one more, hoping McCauley and or west Mtn join.
    West Mtn would be great. I am probably going to stop in there with a day pass during my Gore trip but it would be great to see them on the Indy Pass.

I am on the email list for Indy pass. I do find it odd that a ski area is added and there is no announcement. Why wouldn't you send an email for each enhancement of the product?

Quote Originally Posted by p_levert View Post
    I am on the email list for Indy pass. I do find it odd that a ski area is added and there is no announcement. Why wouldn't you send an email for each enhancement of the product?
    Hopefully it will be like the last expansion and they can announce a few new resorts all at once.

Encouraging. But that could mean 4 to 25

Added Swain Mountain in Western New York according to an email today. The three payment plan ends October 16th.

Quote Originally Posted by p_levert View Post
    I'm not surprised. I bought it last year primarily for Magic and Bolton. A lot of people still hadn't heard of it then. Word gets out quickly when a deal comes along that is almost too good to pass up.

Thread Information