• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

cbcbd

Steamed Vegetable buns

steamed_buns.jpg

Moe Ghoul

Had a big greasy diner meal eggs, home fries, scrapple and dad and I split a side of chipped beef. By the time we got to the golf course parking lot, my bowels were ready to explode. I barely made it to the john.

gorgonzola

had to pick up/ drop off the kids at lunch - walked out to the garden and picked a plump ripe tomatoe and sliced it up on whole grain with a little mayo, s&p and a splash of tabasco - the only thing that may redeem summer as legit season!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
had to pick up/ drop off the kids at lunch - walked out to the garden and picked a plump ripe tomatoe and sliced it up on whole grain with a little mayo, s&p and a splash of tabasco - the only thing that may redeem summer as legit season!

There's nothing quite like tomatoes straight off the vine. YUM.

drjeff

Probably a low carb shake and a few strawberries, I have a bunch of stuff that I need to do at lunchtime today so I can leave ontime this afternoon and make a late afternoon meeting in the Hartford area tonight, and running out to get lunch today could throw a monkey wrench into my leaving ontime later.

ctenidae

Leftover mac and cheese and fried chicken from teh chicken and waffles place that opened on Mass Ave.

The waffles were darn tasty.

Warp Daddy

after playing 18 holes of Monsoon Golf ( high winds ) this morning ( I sucked today ) had Iced Coffee and a bowl of fruit ( Blu berries , strawberries , bananas and some granola) but gonna pig out tonite :D on some London Broil , and all the trimmings ---

after playing 18 holes of Monsoon Golf ( high winds ) this morning ( I sucked today ) had Iced Coffee and a bowl of fruit ( Blu berries , strawberries , bananas and some granola) but gonna pig out tonite :D on some London Broil , and all the trimmings ---

be sure to post a TR in the dinner thread..