• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

For the Office Crowd

thetrailboss

Staff member
Bump. Some new finds:

Aspen Trail Map Tie

s-l1600.jpg

Land's End Ski Tie:

$_12.JPG

And some of you might have bought skis from these folks:

$_1.JPG

skiNEwhere

I talk about skiing enough as it is. If I wore that Aspen tie I'm pretty sure my co-workers would try to stage an intervention.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I talk about skiing enough as it is. If I wore that Aspen tie I'm pretty sure my co-workers would try to stage an intervention.

Mine give me a hard time about wearing so much logo stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

dlague

Mine give me a hard time about wearing so much logo stuff.

I had my cube papered with ski posters. They gave me a Liftopia gift certificate when I retired.:grin:

My office in NH was wall to wall posters all easst coast stuff. Now that i am in Colorado those same posters do not feel right! Need to get some CO stuff for my new office. My view is a poster of Pikes Peak.

Attachments

• 1460850558293.jpg
    1460850558293.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 68

cdskier

I had my cube papered with ski posters. They gave me a Liftopia gift certificate when I retired.:grin:

My cube is filled with various pictures I've taken while skiing. My whiteboard also currently has my skiing totals from this year in days, miles, and vertical!

Some of my smart-ass co-workers at one of my weekly Friday meetings also call me Sugarbush when I walk in. :grin: