• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Things other people have said after you wiped out

sledhaulingmedic

Yes, a shameless rip off of the thread http://Things you say after wiping out What's the funniest thing someone has said after you crashed.

For me, it was about three seasons ago at K-mart. It was January and the surface was good, but the base depth was still a little thin. I came down cascade into the Junction with Downdraft and Dipper, out of the sun and into the shadows. I was looking left to avoid traffic off the other trails and carrying a good amount of speed for the run out. What I missed was an unfilled water bar in front of me.

I blew out of both bindings and firmly planted my face and chest into the snow. Hard. I took a quick skeletal inventory and got up and once my trauma induced Tourrette's settled down, I heard from the chair "Holy $#!t. He's moving!"

bvibert

Staff member
I had something along the lines of "Thanks for the entertainment" from the red lift the last time I was at Magic.

Mapnut

I had one of those stupid for-no-reason falls on an easy run and managed to come to a stop with a nice graceful slide on my hip. A fellow nearby made the umpire's "safe" sign. Thanks, I did mean to do that.

WJenness

"8...9...9...8"

From the four guys passing above me after I blew up in a small mogul field at Sunapee a few weeks ago.

I had forgotten my boots and had to rent... rental stuff was heavier than my stuff, so when I went to jump turn, I didn't quite get enough air and planted the rental skis into the soft bump I was trying to go around... poof.

-w

Mildcat

From my friends... Laughter then, "Stay down, we want to get a picture".

Sparky

Where's you________
Skies
Poles
googles
hat
glove
did you leg always bend that way

Can you hear me
How many fingers do you see
Boy that's a lot of blood
We're going to lift you into the sled now