• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski area closing dates 2009

WJenness

Oh brother, than have Greg delete it or don't read the friggin thing.

Ski areas close, get over it.

Honestly, I'm cool with the thread, and appreciate the utility of it, and last year consulted it a few times... However, it just makes me sad that the end of the season is here.

No biggie.

-w

jaywbigred

Honestly, I'm cool with the thread, and appreciate the utility of it, and last year consulted it a few times... However, it just makes me sad that, in about 60 days, the end of the season will be here.

No biggie.

-w

fixed it for ya.

loafer89

And I hate people who complain about a thread or better yet read one they don't like, it's very intelligent.

Anyway, I deleted my posts.

Greg

Staff member
I'll say it differently. The reality that this thread represents SUCKS!

Shorty

Just picked up the e-mail from Hunta'
They are saying April 11, but lifts run an hour later on weekends starting this Saturday:p

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
And I hate people who complain about a thread or better yet read one they don't like, it's very intelligent.

Anyway, I deleted my posts.
Why so sensitive? The reality is that many of us don't want to think about the end of the season yet. I think that's a given. Yes, it's inevitable, and yes, it will be here soon. It wasn't a bad idea to have a thread where one could easily reference the end dates for lift-served. Just sharing our opinion that we don't want to see it end yet.

loafer89

Why so sensitive? The reality is that many of us don't want to think about the end of the season yet. I think that's a given. Yes, it's inevitable, and yes, it will be here soon. It wasn't a bad idea to have a thread where one could easily reference the end dates for lift-served. Just sharing our opinion that we don't want to see it end yet.

Probably because I started a similar thread last year and took an online beating for it. I was just trying to point out that one ski area in particular is already closed to save someone the time and expense of driving there and being dissapointed., you know being considerate.

Anyway, have a nice summer folks, see you next fall.

Skimaine

This thread reminds us that it is no time to be sitting at home. If you going to ski, time to get to it!