• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

another accident- Natasha Richardson in critical

kingslug

Don't know. One of the guys at work was reading a paper and said it.....so I will call it an unconfirmed rumor.........we shall see.

Trekchick

Well it looks like Liam wants to sue Tremblant...because somebody has to pay...might as well be them. Unreal!

Don't know. One of the guys at work was reading a paper and said it.....so I will call it an unconfirmed rumor.........we shall see.
I have heard the opposite, either way, this is early in the game and rumours are flying. Lets do our best to not fuel unfounded rumours.

This is a time of great loss for that family. I can't imagine that anyone in that circle is thinking clearly at the moment.

Warp Daddy

I have heard the opposite, either way, this is early in the game and rumours are flying. Lets do our best to not fuel unfounded rumours.

This is a time of great loss for that family. I can't imagine that anyone in that circle is thinking clearly at the moment.

Good advice Trek ! i 'm sure this is some one running off at the mouth at coffee break !

I tried looking for evidence of this when i first read it yesterday -NONE found thru google or other search mechanisms

bosrocker51

What a sad accident. I was at Loon that day. It was warm. I bet she caught the outside edge of her downhill ski & hit her head on the snow. The Patrol did everything right.

In retrospect, she would have needed to be airlifted to Montreal immediately after the accident, and she was still lucid at that point. Local hospitals were not capable of handling the head injury she had.
Such a shame.