Nassahegan - RAW - 2009-06-16 - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    That would be Pat (2knees)!

"If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

Good video WC, I always thought those dirt jumps were a nice easy fun end to that ride, but Chris and Pat make them look pretty tough!
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

looks like some fun stuff
    "that feeling: hovering in a weightless space with honey on the tip of your tongue and pure red blood gorging your heart, soaring on a current of angelic music cutting clear mountain air." -norman ollestad, crazy for the storm

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Good video WC, I always thought those dirt jumps were a nice easy fun end to that ride, but Chris and Pat make them look pretty tough!
    The first one, that Grassi OTB'd on, was built up a bit more and had a little divot on the back side. The divot tried to suck your front tire in if you didn't clear it, as is evidenced by Grassi's spill.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by WoodCore View Post
    Here's the video..... Enjoy!!

finally some Hip-Hop!!!! nice video..

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Who hit the tree at the end?
    yeah, that was fun. i just drifted off the lower kicker and when i landed, i was leaning into the drift and turned right into that tree.

put those little booters in an open area and you could really fly, but i'm finding that the trees and rocks become a bit of a nuisance.

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    The first one, that Grassi OTB'd on, was built up a bit more and had a little divot on the back side. The divot tried to suck your front tire in if you didn't clear it, as is evidenced by Grassi's spill.
    yeah, what he said....
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Nice show... good stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    yeah, that was fun. i just drifted off the lower kicker and when i landed, i was leaning into the drift and turned right into that tree.

put those little booters in an open area and you could really fly, but i'm finding that the trees and rocks become a bit of a nuisance.
    Looks like you're really going for it! You would really enjoy a bike with a better geometrey for that kind of thing. Looks like a fun ride.....let's see the raw footage of that other wipe out!?!?
    If it ain't Poe, I don't go.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Looks like you're really going for it! You would really enjoy a bike with a better geometrey for that kind of thing. Looks like a fun ride.....let's see the raw footage of that other wipe out!?!?
    yeah, that bike isnt really suited for any real stuntery. the drop where woodcore cut out the finish, that was real rough with the hardtail. I pulled it off clean the first two times but for the sake of video, i went for it one more time with ugly results. Hitting that 3 times in about 5 minutes was a bit much on the body.

Thread Information