• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wtb; pow ski

bigbog

..A few options...

1) Don't know what Tramdock's Snoops deal is...but agree with wa-loaf, Atomic's updated dimensions for their Snoop Daddy = nice.
2) Some skis (Rossi S3/S7 Koopman, Blizzards)...etc... on eBay.
3) Might wanna take a look on TGR...some good used stuff quite often.(many having to offload skis/gear)...Also there's newschoolers.com

Last edited:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
2) Some skis (Rossi S3/S7 Koopman, Blizzards)...etc... on eBay.
S7 Barras/Cabelleros or S6 Koopmans? I have the S6 Koopmans (140/110/133). The S3s (128/98/119) this season are Koopmans (Pommier last season, and those have been on SAC/Tramdock a few times); the S7s (145/115/123) are Barras (2010) or Cabelleros (2009). (Really just the artist, but trying to figure out which you're recommending is all; the artist being who did the Seven Deadly Sins artwork on the skis that year). The S7s are reverse-cambered tip/tail and rockered, IIRC.

snowmonster

S7 Barras/Cabelleros or S6 Koopmans? I have the S6 Koopmans (140/110/133). The S3s (128/98/119) this season are Koopmans (Pommier last season, and those have been on SAC/Tramdock a few times); the S7s (145/115/123) are Barras (2010) or Cabelleros (2009). (Really just the artist, but trying to figure out which you're recommending is all; the artist being who did the Seven Deadly Sins artwork on the skis that year). The S7s are reverse-cambered tip/tail and rockered, IIRC.

Not that it should matter but IMHO the graphics on the S7 Caballero are better than the S7 Barras. If buying on Ebay, Caballero skis are cheaper because they are last year's model. Same construction between the 09 and 10 S7s. The 195 length 2010 S7 (the Super 7s) have graphics by Koopman. These are also slightly wider and stiffer than the shorter S7s.

I like the topsheet on the S6 Koopman.