• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

who has the right of way??

Riverskier

If you want to read it that way, go for it. All I'm saying is while I haven't enjoyed the parts of NJ that I've been exposed to, I don't fault people for loving it and calling it home. Many of my good friends do.

I've got very good friends who live in Dorchester, MA. Couldn't pay me to live there either.

I understand your sentiment. Half of my family is from New Jersey and half is from Connecticut. No way would I live in either place! I still love and respect my family just the same. I just choose to live elsewhere.

Website
maps.google.com
beloved long beach island....

:razz:
If you want to read it that way, go for it. All I'm saying is while I haven't enjoyed the parts of NJ that I've been exposed to, I don't fault people for loving it and calling it home. Many of my good friends do.

I've got very good friends who live in Dorchester, MA. Couldn't pay me to live there either.

ive never been there but a guy i know from prime who lives in babylon goes to lbi every weekend during the season....he loves it....he has described to me several times a very very nice environment with great folks....sort of like k & trl for me:razz::razz:

Website
maps.google.com
unreal....

its a lazy summer day & i was done with all my crap for work by 12-1....i head to riteaid to get some stuff i need....i then go for my beloved iced dark coffee at dd....as im backing out of my parking stall, at least half way out, i see a black car that then honks me....i continue to back up all the way to the persons front bumper....thank goodness for all concerned that their horn did not go off again:angry::angry::lol::lol:

Last edited:

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
its a lazy summer day & i was done with all my crap for work by 12-1....i head to riteaid to get some stuff i need....i then go for my beloved iced dark coffee at dd....as im backing out of my parking stall, at least half way out, i see a black car that then honks me....i continue to back up all the way to the persons front bumper....thank goodness for all concerned that their horn did not go off again:angry::angry::lol::lol:
A commentator recently observed that US society has lost any sense of compassion.
BTW, what do those photos have to do with your remarks?

Website
maps.google.com
A commentator recently observed that US society has lost any sense of compassion.

the person backing out or the person honking horn? where is that beautiful smile of urs billy? i miss ur calming & friendly smile in this "i want it now get out of my way world" lol

drjeff

I'm thinking that it's just about time for BBB to have the dossage of his medications upped just a bit :eek:

NYDrew

It doesn't matter where your from or where you ski. If your not from my beloved Flushing, Queens and moved out to my beloved Massapequa later to my beloved Vermont and ski at my beloved Jay Peak....I'm just going to be forced to slam on my brakes and tell the cops that you tried to sodomize me with a coffee maker after rear ending my car.

NYDrew

I found this random picture on my hard drive and posted it because that is what I do to divert attention when people start reminding me how miserable I am. My brothers sisters nephews cousins former roomate...from the gym told me to....F the police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deadheadskier

Staff member

At this point, who has the right of way is not of concern.

Does it really matter that much for you to wait for that car to go by and then pull out? If matters that much to the other driver to not let you out, than he's a jerk, let it go.

If you let something so petty get to you that bad that results to such levels of road rage, then you really need to re-evaluate what's important in your life.

Black Phantom

billski-

I think he may be looking back to a quieter, simpler time with his photos of the old days.

BTW- what is up with the Lexington Conservation area? I know its loud, but are the trails maintained at all?

Glenn

NYDrew...love the sig!

but she did belove to eat poop

LMAO!

I'm starting to wonder...maybe we should start a "BB" Signature Contest....

Website
maps.google.com
At this point, who has the right of way is not of concern.

Does it really matter that much for you to wait for that car to go by and then pull out? If matters that much to the other driver to not let you out, than he's a jerk, let it go.

If you let something so petty get to you that bad that results to such levels of road rage, then you really need to re-evaluate what's important in your life.

ive evaluated all right & ill stick with the 151 mohitos if u dont mind lol:smash::smash:

Glenn

i didn't have any mohitos...i only ride sober. sometimes i eat though...i get hungry one trails. its work to muscle around a big atv. i neded some help getting unstuck. it was deep. :spread::uzi::evil::confused:

wa-loaf

My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Only, I don't have a cat.
So, that's a little weird.

shaven-pussy.jpg

Website
maps.google.com
heres another one....

im backing out of a parking stall at my local DD on e main st after the gym....im out of that stall & in what would be the parking lot....in comes some broad with an old benz & pulls directly in front of me on the wrong side of the parking lot....she gives me a dirty look & mumbles something....i was too tired & hot to bother with another idiot in huntington....

legalskier

im backing out of a parking stall at my local DD on e main st after the gym....im out of that stall & in what would be the parking lot....in comes some broad with an old benz & pulls directly in front of me on the wrong side of the parking lot....she gives me a dirty look & mumbles something....i was too tired & hot to bother with another idiot in huntington....

Is that like a bathroom stall?