who has the right of way?? - Page 12

AlpineZone

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYDrew View Post
    I like to go fishing because monkeys have hair. My beloved grandmother was actually a retarded fish-frog that liked to have relations with the squirrel monkeys of my beloved brownsville. Now I'm going to insert a random year followed by a few exclamation points to underline how important the year my mother, the spawn of a squirrel monkey and retarded fish frog first walked upright in 1942BC!!!!
    I am fairly certain that sharks evolved before monkeys, which explains why hawking goats teeth became so popular in 1544AD!!!.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

i have hair there is hair at the gym when i rack it old school on the staircases but not before my beloved mohitos are served by rhinos who also rack it

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by NYDrew View Post
    I like to go fishing because monkeys have hair. My beloved grandmother was actually a retarded fish-frog that liked to have relations with the squirrel monkeys of my beloved brownsville. Now I'm going to insert a random year followed by a few exclamation points to underline how important the year my mother, the spawn of a squirrel monkey and retarded fish frog first walked upright in 1942BC!!!!

that quote made me lol. like others have said, texting can be dangerous...but loling can make you silly too. i used to get soda from sal's place down the road. now the only thing they sell there is crack.

SoVT

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post

that quote made me lol. like others have said, texting can be dangerous...but loling can make you silly too. i used to get soda from sal's place down the road. now the only thing they sell there is crack.

sal had the finest selction of cherry soda. he was too pour for real cherries thow...he had to make his own out of moldy strawberries. my grandparents were pour too. the first time i road a horse was in the medowlands in downtown newjersey. i was 7 and 45 days owld.

SoVT

"The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Brownsville Brooklyn View Post
    If u r in a parking lot & u r backing out of a parking spcae who has the right of way? the vehicle backing out or the vehicle driving in the parking lot? is there a right of way or is it just courteous for the car driving in the parking lot to stop? just curious!!
    I do.
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    I do.
    But that's just in general, right? Not really specific to a parking lot?
    "The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by ctenidae View Post
    But that's just in general, right? Not really specific to a parking lot?
    It's all the time. I just assumed everyone knew that already though.

Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    It's all the time. I just assumed everyone knew that already though.
    You know what happens when you assume...
    ~ Marie
    "Decide what to be, and go be it."

Thread Information