• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Beowtch thread - for therapy

bvibert

Staff member
People report posts for a reason - it's not for you to determine why they do it...

So back off snarky

Actually, it is for me to determine why they do it... So that I can take the appropriate action, if needed... Isn't that kind of the point of reporting them??

Beetlenut

What mods are piling on? Is this the crew that you refuse to elaborate on? So far it looks like Greg has told me I'm wrong and then called us both retarded. How is that piling it on you? You really make me laugh D.

Although DMC was technically correct B, you are a bit of a Douche!

neil

Everyone post things for dmc to say "Never happen..." to:

Snowboarders at MRG

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Actually, it is for me to determine why they do it... So that I can take the appropriate action, if needed... Isn't that kind of the point of reporting them??

Would you stop being serious? I thought this thread was supposed to be to let off steam, not have a real discussion...

dmc

So do people have to check in with the mighty Bvert before they report a post?
Or can they just hit the button?

I know what your comment meant.. I report a lot of post when people do things like use real names, try to engage me in politics or make slurs that are out of place..

just liek your wife when she used to be snarky with her comments about me defending ski shops...

I see it.. I doesn't go unnoticed...

Greg

Staff member
I have never understood the concept of a ski off. Does a ski off in some way prove one is smarter than the other? One is right in their view and the other is wrong?

Highway Star says it's the only way to settle something. So, it must be true.

Everyone post things for dmc to say "Never happen..." to:

Snowboarders at MRG

billski on a full price weekend ticket

:lol: Good ones, neil.

Greg

Staff member
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

Hey. Head up to Sundown tonight and rip some boring seeded bumps with us. I'll buy you a beer afterward (serious offer).

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
So do people have to check in with the mighty Bvert before they report a post?
Or can they just hit the button?

I know what your comment meant.. I report a lot of post when people do things like use real names, try to engage me in politics or make slurs that are out of place..

just liek your wife when she used to be snarky with her comments about me defending ski shops...

I see it.. I doesn't go unnoticed...
Because I'm the only one who's ever snarky here?

Really. Give this a break. You start a thread that is supposed to be a way to blow off steam because someone complained that AZ has been too quiet lately, and then you turn it around to all the ways you've been wronged. I've been wronged. Greg's been wronged. Andyzee's been wronged. Heck, I bet even HWS has been wronged. We've all been there. We get it. The horse is dead. You can stop beating it now. You're the only one keeping score.