• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

swap ski tickets - in Vermont?

rosswilli

Hope this is ok to do, didn't see anywhere in the rules it said not too but sorry if I missed it.

I have 2 free tickets to Mad River Glen in VT and I'm not going to get to use them. However, the end of March I am headed to Mount Snow in VT.
Would love to trade my 2 Mad River Glen tickets (no restrictions , for this year) for Mount Snow tickets (or American Ski company tickets/gift cards). If not for that, for ski areas in Maine or New Hampshire.

Thanks!

rosswilli

or Mt Snow discounts??

If I can't trade also curious what options for discounted tickets to Mount Snow. Only thing I'm aware of is $10 off with Mobil fill ups. We are there Sunday through Tuesday, though Sunday will probably only be afternoon. Do they have night skiing? I have to check out the web site again. But I'm trying to be cheap with the skiing part!! Any help is appreciated.

tree_skier

I may be able to swap with you. I need to check with my wife as the tickets for mount snow are hers. When do you need them by?

Dave