• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2/13-2/15,,,weekend thread..

Hey all,

It's the weekend...what's everybody up to??? Anybody have off work Monday for Presidents day? It's a normal weekend for me...skiing, beer drinking, posting, maybe drink some sugar free red bull...I'm looking forward to chillaxing to the max..

Jisch

Riding...

I'm riding my MTB tomorrow morning, maybe Sunday too. Maybe some hiking too.

Oh and driving the kids around.

John

Geoff

Hey all,

It's the weekend...what's everybody up to??? Anybody have off work Monday for Presidents day? It's a normal weekend for me...skiing, beer drinking, posting, maybe drink some sugar free red bull...I'm looking forward to chillaxing to the max..

Wow! Just about everybody I know who doesn't work retail or food & beverage has Presidents Day off.

Wow! Just about everybody I know who doesn't work retail or food & beverage has Presidents Day off.

A few of those people with the day off will be happy that we're open and drop a few dimes on a monument. The summer holidays like Labor Day and Memorial Day are my least favorite holidays..I'll take Groundhog day stuck in Jackson Hole anyday..

Oh yeah...this weekend I have to get all my IRS stuff prepared..something I have been putting off..my parents dog has ear infections in both ears..kind of sad since she's almost 10 years old it affects her hearing. So I'll chill with the dog a little..as long as she doesn't try to wipe her ear gunk on me. Blue mountain is going to make so much $$$$$$ this weekend..there were already near weekend crowds today..

Greg

Staff member
We're heading to Eastern Mass to hang with my sister-in-law and family. We're taking the kids to the aquarium in Boston on Sunday.

skidbump

working on mountain,Clinic from 815 to 945 then work for as long as they need me"both sat and sunday"..M-F ski till 945 then work if needed.Same for next weekend.