• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2007 Travel to Whistler Blackcomb

adkman656

We run a big spring trip every year out west. Next season it's Whistler Blackcomb April 7,2007. Last time we went we took 145 people. I'm looking for people from different ski areas to act as "reps" for our annual spring trips. If you become a rep you will earn either a free trip or discounts depending on how many people you bring. We do all the trip planning, financial stuff, air booking, lodging, etc. You just have to get the word out with flyers (we can create your flyers) and get people excited. We are starting to book Whistler-Blackcomb for next season this spring Drop me an email and let me know your interest, and if your involved at a resort or have lots of skiing/riding contacts. Every group organizer we have used has earned a free trip in the past! Next seasons Whistler-Blackcomb trip includes: R/T air, 7 nights lodging (2 bedroom condos with 4 people) 5 days ski/ride, on mountain BBQ, Dinner one night up at the top of the gondola, Apre-ski parties, etc. Everything but your daily food included for around $1199.00!!!! We set this up so your people can even pay on the trip monthly to help budget it out. They can pay just $135month and have the trip paid off by January 07! We also do custom trips and can put them together for you, at the location you want anytime.

Its much easier than you think to get a group together and you'll get the benefit of a free vacation every year. This is how we started with one trip about 10 years ago, now my wife and I vacation free every year at some great Western resort!

Contact me with your interest as soon as possible! Thanks, adkman656@yahoo.com