• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2016/2017 Bogo/Voucher Thread

BBMF

I know 2016 Is out the door but I hadn't seen a thread for this ski season.

Plagiarized from last years thread....

Many AZ'ers have vouchers, lift tickets, BOGOs, etc. that they either cant or wont use, and it made me realize that many people (myself included) come into possession during the course of the season of valuable stuff that they know they probably wont use.

This will just be a ticket swap thread, so it shouldn't get cluttered with tons of posts like the "Skiing on the Cheap" thread does. Please make sure to list ALL restrictions for what you're offering (e.g. no holiday's, M-F only, S-F only, expires January 31, 2014, valid 03/01/14 to close, etc.) and make sure your offer is in fact transferable.

Other than posting what you have to offer in a trade and the mountains you seek in return, the bulk of the communication should take place in the form or PM (i.e. we don't need 8 posts negotiating a trade in progress).

Please edit your post with "GONE" if an item in your inventory has been traded & no longer available.

Thanks, and happy skiing this winter.

nycskier

I got 1 Windham junior lift ticket voucher valid for kids ages 7-12 for the 2016-2017 (not valid) Jan 15 &16; Feb 19, 20 & 26. My kids are under 7 so we can ski here for $10. Happy to trade it for a ticket or a voucher for somewhere close to NYC.

BBMF

So an ACL and possible patella injury suffer by the misses is going to cut in to our skiing.

I have 3 Mt Sunapee vouchers that we aren't going to get to.
Each is an adult full day lift ticket, valid 7 days a week, non-holiday, expiring closing day 2017 all black-outs date are past. Looking to swap for something closer to CT, preferably night skiing. PM if interested.

bushpilot

I have a buddy coming up tomorrow. Does anyone have a sugarbush ticket? A quad pack leftover perhaps?

Needs to be valid for Sunday.