• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2023 / 2024 East Poll Blah II

Please pick three.

• Whiteface - new York

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Attitash - New Hampshire

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Loon - New Hampshire

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Purity Springs - New Hampshire

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Pico - Vermont

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Ragged - New Hampshire

• Tenney - New Hampshire

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Black Mountain - New Hampshire

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I climb and earn every turn.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whaleback - New Hampshire

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BodeMiller1

Please pick 3. This poll will be averaged in 30 days.

I was wrong about 10 being the limit, butt at some point this will bog down the entire internet.

BodeMiller1

What's the question?
Okay, let's bring you up to speed. If you plan on skiing this year, where do you plan on going?

The second part is: of this list what are your top three?

Once you have this (maybe write it down) see if these ski areas are in the poll.

1) If they are click in the box to the left of your choice.

2) If the ski areas are not listed you could let the OP know. At that point your "write in" may be acknowledged in the final count.

Yea

- please note whoville is part of a ski area and not a ski area. 🐌

BodeMiller1

Bing AI with GPT-4

The vertical drop of Berkshire East Ski Resort is 1,180 feet (360 m)1. This means that the difference between the highest and lowest points of the ski area is 1,180 feet. The top elevation of the resort is 1,700 feet (520 m) above sea level, and the base elevation is 520 feet (158 m)1. Berkshire East is a medium-sized alpine ski area located in the Berkshires on Mount Institute in Charlemont and Hawley, Massachusetts1. It has 45 trails and five lifts, and it is the first ski area in the world to be 100% powered by onsite renewable energy1.

Are you interested in skiing at Berkshire East? I can help you plan your trip by finding the best deals on lodging, tickets, rentals, and more. Just ask me what you need and I’ll do my best to assist you. 😊

Or maybe you want to try something else? I can also help you with creative projects like writing a poem or drawing a picture. Just let me know what you want to create and I’ll give you some inspiration. 🙌

Attachments

• Berkshire East Trail Map 22_23.pdf
    5.6 MB · Views: 3

Hawk

Other than Pico or Whiteface, I really have no interest in skiing thoose other smaller hills. Well unless somehow I find myself there meeting a friend or something like that. When I leave the Mad river valley it is usually to go to stowe, Killington or Jay.

BodeMiller1

Other than Pico or Whiteface, I really have no interest in skiing thoose other smaller hills. Well unless somehow I find myself there meeting a friend or something like that. When I leave the Mad river valley it is usually to go to stowe, Killington or Jay.
Perfect

thebigo

Bode - rather than a series of polls strangely offering completely unrelated mountains, a simple 'predict your season' thread would likely prove more interesting and useful. Interesting to look back at next summer. Useful for members to identify a source for questions before visiting a new area.

2Planker

Why is Wildcat left off and Attitash is on ??? Black too makes absolutely no sense

BodeMiller1

Bode - rather than a series of polls strangely offering completely unrelated mountains, a simple 'predict your season' thread would likely prove more interesting and useful. Interesting to look back at next summer. Useful for members to identify a source for questions before visiting a new area.
In hindsight yes, didn't think this would go off the rails, butt we are a passionate lot and we can't let SKI Magazine win.

BodeMiller1

What's the question?
Back To School GIF

Hawk

In hindsight yes, didn't think this would go off the rails, butt we are a passionate lot and we can't let SKI Magazine win.
That is why we need 3 different topic posts to get it done! LOL YOu should consolidate into one post and delete the other two. This is really confusing.