• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

A beer or drink at Lunch, a warming shot on the Lift, a sip in the Woods. Do you?? Don't you?? How far have you seen a person drink and Ski or ride??

Granite1

Imagine how granite would feel if he walked up the Killington access road on a sunny Saturday in May!
I've been skiing Killington since the early 80's, including Saturdays in May. If you're skiing impaired you're an ass hole, plain and simple.

FBGM

I hope he doesn't run into and hurt someone after a bloody Mary or more (how much gin in it), two beers or more, weed and gummies, skiing impaired. Didn't he say he wears headphones too while skiing-a distraction? No telling if he drank and got stoned/drank/impaired before arriving at the ski area, or still drunk from last night? Impaired driving after skiing too. Recipe for something bad to happen. I hope it doesn't but if it does, then his photo and post should be sent to law enforcement for their review and to the lawyers representing anyone if he hurt someone if he's skiing impaired.
Note to not party with you

ColdRain&Snow

I hope he doesn't run into and hurt someone after a bloody Mary or more (how much gin in it), two beers or more, weed and gummies, skiing impaired. Didn't he say he wears headphones too while skiing-a distraction? No telling if he drank and got stoned/drank/impaired before arriving at the ski area, or still drunk from last night? Impaired driving after skiing too. Recipe for something bad to happen. I hope it doesn't but if it does, then his photo and post should be sent to law enforcement for their review and to the lawyers representing anyone if he hurt someone if he's skiing impaired.

Let’s meet for lunch one day :)

nanjil

no booze for me. tried a beer once at lunch. but noticed impairment.
i used to heavy onto drinking apre.
however quite recently (slow learner took me years to figure this out) foudn that if i completely quit drining during ski days i no longer get the cramps I used to get after going throughs trees and bumps.

cut the story short no drinking for me now on ski days

BodeMiller1

Truth be told, when I golf no beer until after 9 holes. Skiing No beer until after 12:00 PM. I was at Cannon, it was a Sunday so no traffic. The mountain looked like it had been glazed with ice. All lifts on hold, I was stoned and had one buzzwwiser. Cutting from mid mountain back to the front five and day dreamed for a second, broke through the crust off Jasper (maybe) and was lucky I don't tumble to the bottom. The lift guy yelled at me.

Close call, butt some times you have to push the envelope even though not everyone skied Division One like Humpty Dumpty.

Attachments

• InkedHumpty_LI.jpg
    InkedHumpty_LI.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 2

Brownstar

I've been skiing Killington since the early 80's, including Saturdays in May. If you're skiing impaired you're an ass hole, plain and simple.
G1, haven't you realized that everyone on this site is an A-hole?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Edd