• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Accomadations for the 04-05 season, around ASC resorts.

S

stamina2ski

Hi,

I'm looking for places to crash for this upcoming ski seasons around the 6 ASC resorts(Snow, Killington, Sunday River, Attatash, Pico, Sugarloaf). I'm a sane 28 yo, employeed, cool, outgoing and fun guy. I'm also a real good cook and good a skiier. I really just need places to crash so I can make it to the slopes more this coming seaon I only require a 4' x 6' area on the floor. I'm willing to either pay some cash, provide and prepare good food, good beer or alcohol, do chores around the place or whatever. I just can't bring myself to pay $100+ every night for over priced hotels or B&B.

When I was younger this used to be so easy! Drop me an email or Im me to discuss or provide me any affordable options.

Thanks

thetrailboss

Staff member
Looks like someone cashed in on an ASC All East Pass :wink:

There is a cheap hostel in the Mount Washington Valley...I think it is Glenn or Jackson. I can't recall much else, but it was in SKI or SKIING mag.

Have you tried the ski dorms/discount hotel at Sunday River?

Tyrolean_skier

If you come to Killington you can try to stay as a guest in one of the ski houses. Try contacting MtnMan at mtnmanbg1@yahoo.com. I know that he will be glad to have a paying guest in his house if the space is available. I don't think their rates are that bad and they have a great ski house. You can also post in the Killington Chat Room at http://www.killingtonchat.com Post the same thing like you did here and see what kind of responses you will get. In addition, in the Killington area you can stay at Turn of River Lodge - they have a dorm style rooms. I don't know the rates but I am sure you can find them on the web. For other ASC ski areas go to their chatrooms and post there. Good luck in finding accomodations.