• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Advice for Sugarbush Condo Rental?

El Bishop

Hi

Hoping to rent a condo next season at Sugarbush. Any insight out there regarding the particular condo complexes? We were thinking Snow Creek but I think I want to save a few $$ and just ride the shuttle. Thanks for any advice.

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
Hi

Hoping to rent a condo next season at Sugarbush. Any insight out there regarding the particular condo complexes? We were thinking Snow Creek but I think I want to save a few $$ and just ride the shuttle. Thanks for any advice.

Snow Creek is the only real slopeside complex so you do pay more due to it's premium location. Since all Snow Creeks are 2br/2bath some have lofts, comparable units are Paradise and Glades. They are in Sugarbush Village so are close to Pine Tree Pub and Mother Stuffers and the Sugarbush Health and Racquet Club. It's a short walk to the slopes but some take the shuttle. Paradise units are really nice, size is comparable to SC while the Glades 2Bed/2Bath are smaller and probably the cheapest. Paradise does have an elevator for units off the ground floor. Another complex is North Lynx, are the oldest units, most are pretty run down, in Sugarbsuh Village and might be cheaper than Glades.

HowieT2

Hi

how many bedrooms are you looking for?

HowieT2

There are some on the sugarbush village side of the base. Not truly ski on but close with a short walk. Also the village should be more integrated into the base next season with the rice brook coming online. Its been years but my recollection of north lynx and unihab condos is not good.
there are also some options off the access road and german flats.
the south village has 2 bedrooms that are standalone units and if conditions are right you can ski back there.