• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Angry Beavers of Black Mountain Maine

salsgang

The "Angry Beavers" are a group of glade cutters at Black Mountain in Maine. This has to be one of the best all-time ski group names I have heard. These folks are working hard to develop the gladed terrain at Black and help keep this ski operation running.

One of the Angry Beavers took the time to answer a few questions for my blog. He did a great job and lots of good info for the readers. It is great to see the community spirit alive and well in Rumford.

Blog Article Link - http://www.maineskifamily.com/2014/01/angry-beavers-of-black-mountain-maine.html

Last edited:

xwhaler

Great info......I've spent a bit of time in the beavers FB page....they are doing some amazing work
Look forward to discovering Black in a month on our way up to the AZ Summit
Thanks for sharing the interview!

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

xwhaler

I'm getting excited about skiing black in Feb!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

See you there tomorrow! Untouched foot (they don't open midweek) should be excellent

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app