• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Any Titcomb Alumni Out There - ???

ChileMass

Hey there -

Are there any other current or former Titcomb Hill/Mountain skiers out there? I skied there from about 1968-1974 and raced for Mt. Blue Jr. High as well. Titcomb even had a 35m wooden jump, which I only had the pleasure of going off twice (thanks, Coach Sickles).

I went on to ski at Sugarloaf many times, but then moved out of state. Have since skied Colorado, Utah, and even skied Switzerland once.

Both my daughters started skiing at age 5 at a small hill here in E. Mass, which is really similar to Titcomb, except it has a chairlift (instead of the old rope tow).

Hey - let's hear from you - !!!

Mr MRG

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.madriverglen.com
Titcomb Alumni

My wife, Lisa Danforth, is a Titcomb alumni. Grew up in Farmington, folks own the Homestead Bakery in town. Now skiing with me and the kids at Mad River Glen.

:beer: