• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anyone been to Tahoe recently?

Bene288

Heading out the 24th and was wondering what the skinny on the skiing/weather is.

snoseek

Sorry so late. Base is solid up high....weve been dry for the past couple weeks and sunny which has meant corn.

Storm moving in now looks decent...id sat 18-24 along the crest areas. It looks to go dry and sunny for another week or two after.

Overall i think you'll have fun skiing although not the bottomless of december and January.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

snoseek

Bump....that storm produced well...two feet at my house at lake level. Only got a couple runs but they were off the hook

Bene288

Pretty excited. Thanks for the update. Always wish for a powder day but it's certainly better than skiing out east this year.

snoseek

If you end up down south and want a tour i ski most days but fully take off tuesdays and wednesdays

mriceyman

If you end up down south and want a tour i ski most days but fully take off tuesdays and wednesdays

Fully take off of work or skiing😉

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Bene288

I'll keep that in mind! I stay in Meyers, not sure if we're just staying south or heading to Sqaw.