• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Atomic Contest

wa-loaf

Win boots and nomad skis.

Asks for shop info, I just looked up the closest Atomic dealer from their site. Maybe its just for shop workers, but it doesn't say anything about it in the rules. Figured it didn't hurt to enter anyway.

Hawkshot99

I am in the process of watching the vids. for a shot. Dont know anything about the boots, but those skis are awsome! Very light ski for how stiff and high perfomance the felt. On a very icy night up at Jiminy I was able to carve real deep and hard turns with no fear of slipping out.

The only problem I had with them was when you land a jump they sounded hollow. Very weird sounding, but you get used to them. The sound comes from them having a foam core to them, which also makes them very light weight.

Hopefully I win!

wa-loaf

Dont know anything about the boots, but those skis are awsome!

Yea, the boots look kinda funky. I'll try them out if they give them to me. It's the skis I really want. There are 7 chances to win, so may we all be winners! Or at least me and six more of you. :razz:

bigbog

Saturday...........

Did some Saturday shopping to outfit the new canoe @Kittery Trading Post and spotted several of the Nomad species...pretty nice looking(Dims & Weight) boards.
$.01

*EDIT:...but ya' that Crimson is a must demo!...

Last edited: