• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Memes

dmc

And they keep being made in large numbers(even if some are shot from small guns) :spin: ;)

Remember what the guy found in the garden in the book "Sum Of All Fears"

For your third date..you should hike an above treeline mountain in a thunderstorm..you need to know if she has survival skills..lmbfao!!!! Just kidding gramps..

Moe Gohl loves to play in the markets and makes his own soup!!!

Phillycore was the guy I saw from the lift at Blue rocking his 143cm Icelandic Scouts and took an epic yardsale...the first time I skied with him...but he's cool and has a heart.

Marc also has a heart and takes time away from the Goats to raise money for charity and donate blood plasma.

Hardline has a cool blog that always has pictures of hotties..

DeadHeadSkier..is currently getting advice on home ski-tuning..while make a collage of Jerry Garcia pictures.

DMC is driving his VW SUV up the side of Hunter mountain while on a conferance call to Dubai

AndyZee is licking his wifes ear.....by the beach and he likes to use a chainsaw to cut up furniture

Geoff continues to be one of my biggest groupies..

HighWayStar is camped out in the bushes by the Executive offices at Killington with state of the art voice spyware..ready to post if any new developments happen.

Dr.Jeff is checking at a MILFs cleavage as he gets a better look at her teeth..

Can someone help me understand the Original intent of this thread?

Maybe I need my GPS to find my way :?

Pretty much things that make us steezy and unique..

Like IHartSkiings hatred of Blue mountain and fondness for Hart skis and Gin..

Or Trekchick enjoying a Jacuzzi after walking across a bridge..

2knees

HighWayStar is camped out in the bushes by the Executive offices at Killington with state of the art voice spyware..ready to post if any new developments happen.

Dr.Jeff is checking at a MILFs cleavage as he gets a better look at her teeth..

very well played!

Trekchick

Pretty much things that make us steezy and unique..

Like IHartSkiings hatred of Blue mountain and fondness for Hart skis and Gin..

Or Trekchick enjoying a Jacuzzi after walking across a bridge..
I[hart] hates Blue Mt, and is fond of Hendricks Gin. Get it right ;)

If it makes you feel better, I was lost, too. Guess we're not as big of geeks as the rest of these guys. ;)
Whew! Thanks

Oh, and Wa-Loaf, Thanks for noticing :)

drjeff

Remember what the guy found in the garden in the book "Sum Of All Fears"

Yup, I have the full Clancy library(both text and video) and he was the graduation speaker at my college the year he graduated. Love his work!