• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Memes

Greg

Staff member
124419iamamemeforalltehwx4.jpg

Paul: The guy who posts more hot-linked images than actual text.

2knees

Paul: The guy who posts more hot-linked images than actual text.

Lol, i've often wondered if he communicates like that at home and work. carries around a bunch of pictures like flash cards.

Grassi21

I have one...

2knees will defend his ADIDAS to the death. Don't harsh on his steeze.

Beetlenut

Lol, i've often wondered if he communicates like that at home and work. carries around a bunch of pictures like flash cards.

He's actually an alien from an advanced civilization that communicates using pictures and symbols, that became marooned on this planet. Hot-linked images are as close as he can find to talk to us with!

wa-loaf

Your giving me a bad rap here .. oh I am dating another woman now .. much closer to home and more common background. Lets see how this works out.

he, he, he . . . just when you think you are done, they pull you back in. :p

What makes you think there is sex all the time .. I have protection it's called ED ...:lol: That reminds me I got to get some of that His &Her's KY Gel ..

Because I deal with old folks like yourself in the tombstone business and they're a horny bunch..lol..:idea::dunce:

drjeff

I think it's the new smile I have with the new crowns .. they just can't resist me now... :grin:
I will keep trying until I get it right ...

Chicks dig nice choppers! Especially if you don't need to take them out of your mouth at night! :eek: ;)

wa-loaf

No way .. your just feeling left out ...:lol:

I did have MRGisevel as a fangirl for a day. And I'll pass on the old man love. :-o

I 'm like a rusty old rifle .. empty clip and the firing pin has been removed.. I am totally harmless.. couldn't shoot a thing even if I wanted to....:roll:

TMI

Hey I threw in the winkie thing ...

Did you see mine?

Hate me now if it makes you feel right ..

Why would I hate you? I think you need to check the geiger counter, seems like you are getting some unhealthy levels. :p

dmc

I 'm like a rusty old rifle .. empty clip and the firing pin has been removed.. I am totally harmless.. couldn't shoot a thing even if I wanted to....:roll:

Yeah... But bullets can be dangerous for years and years... :uzi:

2knees

this thread took a very serious turn for the worse.

i feel physically ill.