• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Memes

drjeff

Can someone help me understand the Original intent of this thread?

Maybe I need my GPS to find my way :?

Come on now Trek, would you expect anything less then about a dozen tangents/hijacks by the time we get a half dozen pages in to a thread ;)

Mildcat

Come on now Trek, would you expect anything less then about a dozen tangents/hijacks by the time we get a half dozen pages in to a thread ;)

Even though I don't know what a memes is I think I kept my post on topic. :dunce:

drjeff

Even though I don't know what a memes is I think I kept my post on topic. :dunce:

That makes what maybe 6 on topic out of 80 some posts. That's close to a record for us major post whores that took this thread over as of late ;)

Trekchick

As much as I have seen from the pixs I like your gear ..
I've put a lot of effort into my gear ;)
Thanks for noticing.

Is it time for the official TC hijack pic yet?

Noticed? I'm f-ing jealous. :p
If/when I get a chance to ski with you I'll let you touch my

Bros!!!
Get yer mind out of the gutter. :-o

Paul

124523grilledsteezeiztetd9.jpg