• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Ski Day at Sugarbush?

madskier6

I will try to make the early season get together(s) at K-Mart and elsewhere but what about an AZ outing at Sugarbush in mid-December or late-January?

Any other date suggestions would be welcomed (those dates just happen to work for me this early in the ski year).

While I haven't posted much here lately, I have been following most of the threads here for awhile. It's about time I started contributing to this forum, damnit!

I ski mostly in the MRV since I have a condo at SB but am open to skiing new places. I would love to ski on an AZ outing sometime this season.

Jeff

Vortex

Jeff I believe Dave... (Allskiing) will be working on a Sugarbush event. Dates probably won't be set until we have a snow base that can guarantee a worthwhile event.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
I hope to get a trip to the Bush Planned this season. It was voted #1 I believe on our poll for your favorite ski area so it shoud be easy to get people to go.