• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Summit 6.0 changes?

deadheadskier

Staff member
Seriously? Because the talent I've seen at the club in Maine's big city of Portland was terrible during the few bachelor parties I've attended. Like leaving with your wallet still stuffed with singles bad. Knowing that I can't see the backwoods bar offering much hope. But if you say I'm wrong, maybe I'm wrong

AdironRider

Well out here in the middle of nowhere Wyoming, they import a bunch of young Mormon virgins to the bars for strip shows. Talent is better than you would expect

Well they say they're virgins.

MadMadWorld

Seriously? Because the talent I've seen at the club in Maine's big city of Portland was terrible during the few bachelor parties I've attended. Like leaving with your wallet still stuffed with singles bad. Knowing that I can't see the backwoods bar offering much hope. But if you say I'm wrong, maybe I'm wrong

There are bad places everywhere. There was a place in my area that closed a few years ago....I went there a bit as a senior in HS or during college breaks. A couple girls had very large c-section scars. Nothing against c-sections but stripping is probably not the best profession. I also remember going there in HS and recognizing a classmate.....very uncomfortable

BenedictGomez

Attractive women in general in that entire corner of the country are statistically slim pickens' if we're being honest.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Well this thread has changed trajectory, haha

Anyway. Ethan reached out to me today in response to some questions yesterday and there is still Tier 1 pricing available. He said he might jump in here to help clarify.

dlague

Well this thread has changed trajectory, haha

Anyway. Ethan reached out to me today in response to some questions yesterday and there is still Tier 1 pricing available. He said he might jump in here to help clarify.

I think this thread is too distracted to worry about that now!

catsup948

Question is will there be free stuff given away Saturday evening? I've won a Sugarloaf Tshirt, Sweatshirt and an AZ hat! I also finished 4th in a game of musical chairs at the widowmaker, won a sweet bacardi visor!

Last edited: