• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Summit Friday Roll Call

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Who is going to be there tomorrow on the slopes? We should coordinate a meetup time / place. I'm planning on being on the slopes somewhere between 10 and 11AM tomorrow. We could meet at the SuperQuad at, say, 11:30AM?

Alternatively if you are coming later we could do some burgers & beers at the Bag for a afternoon lunch at some point, maybe 2PM or something?

Thoughts? Who will be there tomorrow?

BackLoafRiver

This guy.

I will be there for first chair and would suggest we meet at the base of the suerpquad at 11.

Late afternoon snacks at the bag at 2 sounds like a great plan as well.

I have a bright green Arc'teryx with tan pants. Armada TST's. See you all there.

Cornhead

I'll be there, but isn't two days with Nick plenty? :wink:

wa-loaf

Nick, anyway to wrangle first tracks for Sat morning?

JimG.

Staff member
I'll be there on Friday...I'm sure I will speak to you between now and then Nick.

WJenness

I'll be there around noon tomorrow.

Planning to eat lunch in the car on the way up, and then ski until they won't let me on the lift...

-w

bigbog

I'll be there around noon tomorrow.

Planning to eat lunch in the car on the way up, and then ski until they won't let me on the lift...

-w

I also think I'm going to have to wait to wallow through local plowing and make it over there sometime after 1st chair as well Nick....and then ski on my iM72s...WITH THE FEET TOGETHER!!!!....a blast from the past...this should be fun(*although there are some past season skis at local SkiRack I should check again in 30min!).....and definitely hang till night(hitting Widowmaker).

Will you guys have an on-mountain meeting place at around noon on Saturday? Would love to ski with you guys.

Ditto....

Last edited:

WJenness

Just got here (no skiing today for me. :-( ), chilling in the base lodge if anyone is up for an apres beer, let me know where you are.

-w