• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Basic History at X-Games

Highway Star

Only one word - Pathetic! This is pretty bad!

I hereby challenge Bill O'Reilly to a ski-off followed by a round of Jeopardy........bring it beeeotch!

south-park-s08e08c10-debate-2004-16x9.jpg

BenedictGomez

O'Reilly does that segment every Wednesday. It's usually pretty funny, and nearly always terrifying; though it does explain much.

"No one in this world, so far as I know, and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby."
- H.L. Mencken

moresnow

O'Reilly does that segment every Wednesday. It's usually pretty funny, and nearly always terrifying; though it does explain much.

"No one in this world, so far as I know, and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby."
- H.L. Mencken

It's the same bit that Leno or Kimmel do (or did) regularly. I'm sure that editing helps the segment regardless of who is doing it.

witch hobble

This is infotainment. There is no story. The script was already written before the guy left NY. That they would find seemingly stoned, somewhat clueless people to play the parts was a foregone conclusion. O'Reilly's audience can feel a little bit of the self-righteously smug superiority complex that he exudes for themselves. Go to a rodeo, a tea party rally, or a father daughter purity ball and you could find the same depressingly low info Americans there too.