• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

BEast 3/12/16

reefer

End of the year for the BEast. Another great spring skiing day. Too many of these this year, but warm sun, soft snow, and your own private hill is the next best thing to powder!

jrd100

End of the year for the BEast. Another great spring skiing day. Too many of these this year, but warm sun, soft snow, and your own private hill is the next best thing to powder!

Wow! What a difference a year makes. I was at Sugarloaf yesterday and did not see any bare spots so if you want decent conditions the loaf is the place to go. The groomers had plenty of coverage, the naturals looked like your pics with bare spots all over the place.

How was the Superstar glacier? I skied a few weekends at Killington last May and had a blast, probably not this year though.

benski

Wow! What a difference a year makes. I was at Sugarloaf yesterday and did not see any bare spots so if you want decent conditions the loaf is the place to go. The groomers had plenty of coverage, the naturals looked like your pics with bare spots all over the place.

How was the Superstar glacier? I skied a few weekends at Killington last May and had a blast, probably not this year though.

Its taller than the lift at the top. its like 15 feet tall most of the way down but narrow. They could use to spread it out becouse the glacier is currently creating a double fall line.