• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Mountain Development

mbedle

Just received this email from Blue announcing a condo/hotel development at the resort (very early stage). I guess if Camelback can do it, why shouldn't Blue. These guys pull in around 300,000 - 350,000 skier visits per year and all are day trips. Hat is off to these guys for everything they have done over the past 15 years. Hopefully this works out for them.

vistalodge.com

BenedictGomez

The food at Blue Mountain is really good now, and I love how there's a nice view from pretty much anywhere at the bar/resto.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
The food at Blue Mountain is really good now, and I love how there's a nice view from pretty much anywhere at the bar/resto.

A little pricey $8.00 bowl of chili was great, was there last week before the re opening.
Not sure where they're planning the condo's but they have an awesome view potential if they put them on the north side of the access road.
They'd sell out quick. I'm curious how Camelback is doing financially with the waterpark? Kalihari , Great wolf, Maybe Blue water park ? .
At what point is the market saturated?

A little pricey $8.00 bowl of chili was great, was there last week before the re opening.
Not sure where they're planning the condo's but they have an awesome view potential if they put them on the north side of the access road.
They'd sell out quick. I'm curious how Camelback is doing financially with the waterpark? Kalihari , Great wolf, Maybe Blue water park ? .
At what point is the market saturated?

the waterpark market is always saturated

:corn:

mbedle

They are gong to be located along the vista trail, which would seem to block the nice view from the restaurant. I would guess since there is nothing in the area for real estate, they will sell out pretty quick.