• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bolle Ski Goggles at Eversave

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
http://www.eversave.com/worcester/b...943C632B42F3BA2ABEAC97F1454A3&sourceid=101427

Save_460x305_47488.jpg

$29 with shipping ... not sure on the model so I'm not sure if this is a great deal or not

******By purchasing this Save on Eversave.com, you are purchasing the actual product and not a voucher or coupon to redeem the product.

You will provide your shipping address during checkout on Eversave and your Bollé ski goggles will be automatically shipped to the address provided.

It's that time of year again, time for us to start picturing white powder and exciting runs. But before you start envisioning your next ski trip, take a look at today's Save: a pair of fog-resistant Bollé ski goggles for just $29.

One sweet sight:

Glossy black frame
Offers a perfect fit with helmets
Co-injected rubber logo
Four-color strap with dual-adjustment sliders
Dual-layer foam with fleece

A peek at the premium lenses:

Rose tint for optimal contrast
Silver flash mirror cuts glare
P80+ anti-fog treatment
Lens vents to prevent fogging
CarboGlas anti-scratch coating on front side

Struggling to find gifts for any ski-fanatics on your list? We think this deal is just what you've been looking for.

BenedictGomez

I got a pair at T.J. Maxx for $25, and they had the lowest model for only $16 (my old pair was ridiculously scratched to hell and back).