• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bretton Woods 10Dec13

Edd

Sort of a repeat of yesterday at SR. Started the morning with dust on crust because there was a bit of fresh laying about. They only claimed 1" from yesterday's snow. Only about 20 trails open so the morning was fine but uninspiring.

Took a break for drinks at 11 and it started to dump outside. When we went back out there was several inches of dry fluff that transformed the day. Started ripping around with abandon. They dropped the rope on the trail that runs beneath the Rosebrook summit quad. It a bunch of crazy snow gun whales with that extra fluff on top. Friggin awesome!

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1386706342.785068.jpg
ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1386706374.150869.jpg
ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1386706421.839958.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

4aprice

Say what you will about the terrain, (I'm not about steeps all the time so I like it) Bretton Woods IMO is one of the prettiest resorts in the northeast and must be really beautiful when dumping snow.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

buellski

Say what you will about the terrain, (I'm not about steeps all the time so I like it) Bretton Woods IMO is one of the prettiest resorts in the northeast and must be really beautiful when dumping snow.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

I agree. My family and I go up there at least once a year and we love it. My wife and daughter love the groomers and my son and I love the trees. It's always a great time.

Edd

Nice report. Man, you're on a roll eh? Did you say SR before this, and post from on Mtn at Loon today? Sweet, what's next?

Yeah we banged out a 3-fer. Nice week. My legs are gassed. That's it until next Mon and Tue.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone