• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Carol Decker Appointed Director of Sales for Attitash Mountain Resort & Wildcat

AlpineZone News

Skiing News
Website
www.alpinezone.com

Bartlett & Pinkham Notch, NH - Carol Decker has been named the new Director of Sales for Attitash Mountain Resort and Wildcat Mountain. A resident of the Mount Washington Valley for more than 25 years, Decker brings a history of resort hospitality and sales experience including previous positions held at Attitash, and more recently, sales manager at the Mount Washington Hotel. In addition to this role, Decker will continue to oversee Guest Services, Tickets, and Season Pass Sales at Attitash which she has managed since last November. "Skiing is what brought me to the valley and continues to bring me and my family much joy," said Decker noting her daughter Laura's (a student at UNH) and son Matt's (a senior at Kennett High School) skiing achievements. "I am thrilled to be selling the experience, product, and services of these two great mountains and to be working with a great team and staff who will be supporting my efforts."

"John Lowell and I are very pleased that Carol accepted the Director of Sales position for Attitash and Wildcat" said Josh Boyd, Wildcat Mountain General Manager. "Carol has the experience and the benefit of being very familiar with both mountains. She and her staff will be responsible for developing and servicing a wide variety of products and programs between the two."

"Josh and I see significant sales growth opportunities between the two mountains with our international and domestic group sales, summer and winter lodging program partners, and with our growing Higher Education college season pass program," said Attitash Mountain Resort General Manager John Lowell. "We're confident that Carol can help us to achieve these goals."

###

Attitash Mountain Resort is the original summer fun ski area in the Mount Washington Valley offering the original Alpine Slide, year-round Nor'Easter mountain coaster, waterslides, lift-service downhill and cross-country mountain biking, scenic summit chair ride, and more. Attitash Mountain Resort is also home to the Attitash Grand Summit Hotel & Conference Center providing the areas only full-service, slopeside accommodations. For further information, please visit attitash.com or call 1-800-223 SNOW.

Wildcat Mountain, a year-round destination located 100% within the White Mountain National Forest, provides both exhilarating and one-of-a-kind opportunities to enjoy views and scenery that have been consistently voted #1 in North America. In addition to New Hampshire's only ZipRider zip-line cable ride and the state's highest scenic gondola, Wildcat Mountain offers lift-serviced disc golf, scenic hiking opportunities, and weekly guided tours and outdoor interpretive programs with the Tin Mountain Conservation Center and Appalachian Mountain Club. For further information, please visit skiwildcat.com or by calling 1-888-SKI-WILD.
Photo - Carol Decker, Director of Sales for Attitash Mountain Resort and Wildcat Mountain