• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

CORE SHOT! need a good shop to repair snowboard near boston

octopus

put a nice gouge in a 3hr old snowboard:thumbdown: its next to the edge and to the core. i think it needs a base weld , not just slap some ptex on it. anyone know a good shop near boston?

octopus

i think i will go to eastern boarder in natick. any reason i shouldn't go here?

elks

I would go down the street and talk to the guys at Summit Ski and Snowboard. Really honest and knowledgeable guys... I don't trust my skis to anyone else.

Angus

Mike is excellent. Brought something in to him earlier this season that I didn't want my regular guy working on in case it didn't work out! He explained my options, recommended the cheaper and less "invasive" option and all worked out very well. nice guy and obviously very knowledgeable and experienced.

octopus

it was a very small core shot, i just didn't want it to delam. we'll see how it works out, i guess. did i mention he did it for free?