• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Elmer Fudd Skis Cannon!!!

Morwax

Have you ever tried wool.. its warm, dry and breathable. Been around a while too

Puck it

Is it wabbit season already?

duck%20season%20signed.jpg

Morwax

I have Johnson woolens pants (made in VT) don't knock em til you tried em. Nothing better sitting on a wet/frozen chair. Or sitting on a stump waiting for Bambi.

steamboat1

Not that I wear them skiing but for an everyday spring jacket there's nothing better than a wool CPO. I've bought a few from Johnson Mill but have found others to be higher quality. The last one I bought from Johnson Mill faded from the sunlight. Johnson Mill is close to Smuggs if anyone is interested in going there.

vdk03

+1 regarding the Johnson wool. Great for late season hunts, one of the few materials that keeps you warm when wet. Not the best for windy environments though so I imagine he wasn't a happy camper on the chairlift.

Sent from my C771 using AlpineZone mobile app

snoseek

Years back that would have been standard attire for Cannon