• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Fold or Wad?

Fold or wad?

• I'm a folder.

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • I wad.

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • I dig the 1 sheet method. Save the trees!

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
What a bunch of freaking pansies! You don't need no stinking paper!

116453859_01f7b6e38b.jpg

WoodCore

We've always been a Scott family. Sure a little rougher than Charmin, but once you get a nice callous going down there all is well... ;) :lol:

Dittos on Scott TP! It wipes nicely!

kid3

I can't vote. I pull the paper off the roll and wrap it around my fingers. Is that folding? I can't even believe I am posting for this one. Funny...I thought of this thread during my morning routine. I realized that I neither fold or wad. Twirl around and use.

Okay...I feel ill!!!!!

drjeff

I use newspaper. Since my head's up my ass, I read and wipe at the same time. I love efficiency.

Figure I'll just fill up a big 'ol garbage bag with leaves and throw it in the basement for substitute TP use in the near future ;) Definately going to wad the leaves!!

Sky

Officially...none of y'all's damn buisiness. :>

Can't believe someone hasn't done the Combat version yet ( a joke I heard...not my "method").

One sheet, fold into quarters, tear off "point" from the fold (so there's a hole in the middle) and SAVE.

Poke finger through hole, insert finger, use the paper like a squeegie.

Use "saved" corner to clean finger nail.

Top that Sheryl Crow!

wa-loaf

Officially...none of y'all's damn buisiness. :>

Can't believe someone hasn't done the Combat version yet ( a joke I heard...not my "method").

One sheet, fold into quarters, tear off "point" from the fold (so there's a hole in the middle) and SAVE.

Poke finger through hole, insert finger, use the paper like a squeegie.

Use "saved" corner to clean finger nail.

Top that Sheryl Crow!

You obviously missed this post: http://forums.alpinezone.com/37704-toilet-paper-over-under-4.html#post324419
:razz: