• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Fold or Wad?

Fold or wad?

• I'm a folder.

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • I wad.

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • I dig the 1 sheet method. Save the trees!

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

deadheadskier

Staff member
I fold at home

wad on the road. :lol:

The TP in public bathrooms is so thin, you need to fold it about 97 times for it to remotely resemble fair quality TP.

oh and there is Charmin and then there's every thing else. :lol: Charmin is how I roll :grin:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:lol: Talk about getting anal! :roll:

Though I do have you gents to thank for the flushable wipes recommendation from the last thread like this. Thanks!

bvibert

Staff member
I use a combination of both folding and wadding.

Oh, and Charmin SUCKS! Tears up too easily and leaves debris behind...

deadheadskier

Staff member
...never had any of the issues you all are referring to with Charmin. You all must treat it like sanding sheet rock or something :lol:

Greg

Staff member
Oh, and Charmin SUCKS! Tears up too easily and leaves debris behind...

We've always been a Scott family. Sure a little rougher than Charmin, but once you get a nice callous going down there all is well... ;) :lol:

wa-loaf

We've always been a Scott family. Sure a little rougher than Charmin, but once you get a nice callous going down there all is well... ;) :lol:

Use Scott here too. It took me a little while, but I convinced my wife that it is superior to Charmin.

ComeBackMudPuddles

Definitely wad it up. Can't bring myself to patiently fold bits of TP.

The best:

pr-Housewares-Quilted_Northern_Ultra_Bathroom_Tissue_Double_Rolls_Unscented-resized200.jpg

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Ugh... I hate TP lint. Though for some reason, that Charmin commercial with the bears talking about TP lint skeeves me out. :lol: Charmin Basic is OK... but the softer stuff is very linty, and their strong stuff is too thick. It's like you only need one square, but it's awkward to use one square so you use more and it's just too much bulk.

BTW, combo of fold & wad, depending on the TP, time frame, and where I am.