• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Foxes!

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Took a drive through South Peak Resort at Loon today to see some of the construction going on. While going by the old horse stables I saw a mother fox and her litter. Parked the car and took out the camera. Now the mom was over near one of the barns and I was taking aim at the pups when they noticed me. The pup sitting in a couple of these pictures actually made alittle charge at me!

Pictures here:

Fox Pups

Greg

Staff member
Sweet fox stoke. We have a few in our neighborhood. Ever hear one bark/cry? Sounds pretty bizarre.

Grassi21

Took a drive through South Peak Resort at Loon today to see some of the construction going on. While going by the old horse stables I saw a mother fox and her litter. Parked the car and took out the camera. Now the mom was over near one of the barns and I was taking aim at the pups when they noticed me. The pup sitting in a couple of these pictures actually made alittle charge at me!

Pictures here:

Fox Pups

Sweet. Just last night on the way home from lax practice I saw a mama and 1 pup crossing the road. So tiny. He had trouble scrambling up the hill when they darted from the road.

Grassi21

DAMN and i thought this thread would be about some Fine WIMMENS :D:D:D

Here is a Fox by the name of Megan

megan-fox-11th-annual-rock-the-vote-awards-arrivals-0Dom7U.jpg