• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Free Ride and Ski Club Coupons

Abominable

I should have posted these a month ago, hopefully someone can get some use out of them.

These are only for those that have the Ride and Ski Card (ridenski.com). Not sure how many folks here can use these, but I have four coupons for each mountain.

I think the best way to do this is by pairs, first come, first served, with an "I'll the [X mountain] coupons." One pair per customer to start. If you want all four coupons, or two pairs to different mountains, put your second preference in your post as well, and if no one claims the second pair by end of day Friday, I'll send you everything you want. Does that make sense? Am I making this too complicated?

Please post your preferred tickets in thread, and PM addresses.

I'll send all envelopes tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Coupons:

Bolton Valley - $39 lift tickets. No black-outs, valid until 4/10.

Jay Peak - BOGO, Sunday - Friday, non holiday.

Nashoba Valley - BOGO, Mon - Thurs, non holiday

Mohawk Mtn. (good luck!) - BOGO Night Skiing, Mon - Sat after 4 pm.

Abominable

Huh, no interest. Does anyone use this card? Better deals out there? I thought at least Bolton and Jay would be hot items.

So if anyone wants these, just pm me or whatever. I'm not doing anything else with them.

Heck, given how my season is going, I might just send you the card too - not giving up yet though.

dlague

Huh, no interest. Does anyone use this card? Better deals out there? I thought at least Bolton and Jay would be hot items.

So if anyone wants these, just pm me or whatever. I'm not doing anything else with them.

Heck, given how my season is going, I might just send you the card too - not giving up yet though.

We have not used ours yet - too many options. We have three cards and find it hard to use all of ours.

KustyTheKlown

most people on this board have the same card and coupons and are struggling to use them due to the weather