• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Free snowblower

mishka

This snow blower need to find new home.
4 hp 20" wide. Need carburetor to be rebuild other than that nothing else.
I don't need it and have no place to keep it anymore. Hope someone can put it to good use. Can help with transportation.
Picture not of mine but identical I found on Internet.

eska.jpg

mishka

I really hate to throw it away. It really nice machine can do easily snow 15 inches deep. With little attention it can do many years of service. All metal construction no plastic... will last forever. It have to go only because I need space. And price is right free

mishka

If you can take snowblower in the end of September that would be nice. BTW I can drop snowblower off at your friends sooner if thay not too far away from Providence

mattm59

Website
community.webshots.com
My RI buds so far aren't interested. One says global warming means no more snow :wink:, one has no mechanical aptitude, one is out canoeing in Maine. He probably uses his tractor for snow, but I'll see if he responds. I couldn't get out until October (10/21), and am not really interested. My son is going to drive for Primus, and his car gets way better mileage than my truck. If by chance the blower is still around, I could take the truck, and give the machine some mechanical friends to hang out with anyways.

shugar

This snow blower need to find new home.
4 hp 20" wide. Need carburetor to be rebuild other than that nothing else.
I don't need it and have no place to keep it anymore. Hope someone can put it to good use. Can help with transportation.
Picture not of mine but identical I found on Internet.

eska.jpg

You can reach me at 401 568 - 1103. My name is paul

shugar

Thanks Matt! I can be reached at 401 568 1103. I'll be more than glad to pick it up.