• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gore - 2/28

Bene288

Nice Benny glad you got up there yesterday, what a day for you, pictures look yummy, cant wait to try some of their glades on Sunday. Any chance you be their on Sunday?

It's possible, my uncle was thinking about going to Plattekill and I was going to meet him. I was just about to ask you how the conditions were there, I thought I remember reading you were at Platty last weekend. If conditions are not that good he may want to go to Gore.

ScottySkis

It's possible, my uncle was thinking about going to Plattekill and I was going to meet him. I was just about to ask you how the conditions were there, I thought I remember reading you were at Platty last weekend. If conditions are not that good he may want to go to Gore.

That is funny. Platty was great last weekend 2 trails were closed on Sunday, because patrolling wanted to ski it I believe. They got another 6 inches yesterday so should be as good as they have been all season. You will have fun if you go.

Bene288

That is funny. Platty was great last weekend 2 trails were closed on Sunday, because patrolling wanted to ski it I believe. They got another 6 inches yesterday so should be as good as they have been all season. You will have fun if you go.

Sounds good. I'll let you know if plans change and I go to Gore instead. There should be some leftovers in the woods for you.

ScottySkis

Sounds good. I'll let you know if plans change and I go to Gore instead. There should be some leftovers in the woods for you.

Same here, if I get my tax money I might go to Platty on Saturday, and I let you know when I know.

Smellytele

The place was great today. The lower on the mountain the snow was a little more crusty. I would say about 1/2 way down Chatterbox glades I started to notice it. The glades off twister were really nice today. Skiing under the upper chair near rumor was nice too. The Rumor trail is quite steep they don't lie.