• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gore 420 Easter Subday

ScottySkis

[/QUOTE]
I love this place. Got to the hill with Rambo and Cornhead around 9 am. Snow was soft in morning I . Took gondolaand made it a Gangaride had to celebrate the holiday. Looking at all the high peaks is beautiful scenery. I guess we can see Mountain Marcy? Tried lies moguls were a bit big so I did chamix trail a lot stayed on high peaks chair most of the morning. Sweet trails everywhere loving the vertical tot to 2000 that can be skiing or snowboarding in one shot. Last day for them. Did several other great blacks their that I can do. Lies maybe next year. Some talk from chair lift of it being 420 holiday don't know who was that. Probably got into 50 which was perfect corn snow. Over dressed a little again. Sun was strong some great skiing once again glad I made it here this year .great skiing with Cornhead and Rambo again. I didn't take pictures but I have a feeling that someone else might have.

Last edited:

Rambo

Fantastic, Awesome, Warm, Spring Skiing Day. Tic's on Easter Sunday 4/20 were only $34. Briilliant Sunshine, Great conditions. Gotta Love Gore. Legs were exhausted at 4:20 pm but Ironman Cornhead, boarded the Gondola for one more run.

Pictures - I have pics

Scotty, checking out the "Woodchuck Trail"
skiquiver41514bb 001.jpg

Cornhead trying to catch up to Scotty
skiquiver41514bb 063.jpg

Looking up at Rumors trail
Much, Much Steeper than it looks in pic
skiquiver41514bb 030.jpg

Great snow base coverage:
skiquiver41514bb 034.jpg

skiquiver41514bb 045.jpg

legalskier

"420 Easter Subday"

Subs sound perfect for 4-20, Scotty.
;-)

images

Last edited:

Cornhead

uploadfromtaptalk1399399373159.jpg
Gorebits, nice guy wire to be avoided also, that wouldn't be fun to run into.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

swera

Hey, I'd like to thank you for all the information you've given. I'm looking for an apartment and this is helping me a lot!