• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Got our skis, Volkl AC3 and Attiva

Greg

Staff member
I assume at that price it's a 2007 AC3? I have an 06 and like it a lot. Pretty demanding ski though and heavy as hell. Not particularly nimble, but a fun ride once you figure it out. Mine are very stable on natural snow conditions and great on the groomers. A bit unwieldly in the bumps. Enjoy!

Greg

Staff member
The first few times are gonna be real easy and gentle.

:lol: Not sure how the 2007 compares to the 2006, but on mine you really can't ski them "easy and gentle". That's what I mean by a demanding ski. Stay on the gas and on top of them. Keep them turning. Once you key in on that medium turn sweet spot and feel the rebound, they're a ton of fun. Until then....whoa baby....hold on for the ride. ;) The 2007 AC3 was a highly regarded ski so they should serve you well. Gonna be a long summer with those boards staring you in the face the whole time. I suggest stowing them away ASAP.... :)