• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Birthday Severine!

Trekchick

That's awfully generous, TC! :lol:

Thanks, everyone! :D To celebrate, Brian and I tried on all our ski gear (you know, since we had new stuff and some of it arrived today...). Yup, we're nuts! :lol:

Off to go continue the celebration!

I do not want to hear about the kinky birthday action in your ski gear:roll:

What happens at the vibert house stays at the vibert house!!!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
One week ago today she posted in MY birthday thread and said, that her birthday was in a week. Helllllooooo!
Are you blonde?
Nah, he's gray! ;)

Nice day! After dress-up this morning we went for a walk at West Hartford Res with the Bri and the kids, then to REI where we proceeded to become even bigger gear whores (or in my case, now I'm a bona fide jacket slut :eek:) because of the great sales. Went out for some spinach, tomato, & feta pizza, then my daughter actually sang happy birthday to me! This is a big deal because she always says she'll sing it for other people and never does. I feel special! :D Had a little ice cream cake for dessert... Nice day! And over the weekend, I'll be getting a turkey dinner at my parents' house. :D My traditional birthday dinner.

BTW, the pics from this morn. God, I need to re-lose 10-15 lbs. 6-8 weeks to go for me...

Carrietryingongear.jpg
Britryingongear.jpg

Brian liked his new gear so much, when we got back from REI, he put on his new-from-REI Marmot softshell, then his new-from-SAC Outdoor Research hardshell...goggles...pants...helmet...gloves...and sat down to check out AZ.
briansurfingaz.jpg

Yup, we're dorks. :lol:

bvibert

Staff member
Brian liked his new gear so much, when we got back from REI, he put on his new-from-REI Marmot softshell, then his new-from-SAC Outdoor Research hardshell...goggles...pants...helmet...gloves...and sat down to check out AZ.
briansurfingaz.jpg

What's really sad is that I sat there like that for awhile before finally taking the jackets off. I did take off the gloves right after the picture though; I could use the mouse well enough wearing them, but typing was a little too hard. :lol:

Moe Ghoul

Nah, he's gray! ;)

Nice day! After dress-up this morning we went for a walk at West Hartford Res with the Bri and the kids, then to REI where we proceeded to become even bigger gear whores (or in my case, now I'm a bona fide jacket slut :eek:) because of the great sales. Went out for some spinach, tomato, & feta pizza, then my daughter actually sang happy birthday to me! This is a big deal because she always says she'll sing it for other people and never does. I feel special! :D Had a little ice cream cake for dessert... Nice day! And over the weekend, I'll be getting a turkey dinner at my parents' house. :D My traditional birthday dinner.

BTW, the pics from this morn. God, I need to re-lose 10-15 lbs. 6-8 weeks to go for me...

Carrietryingongear.jpg
Britryingongear.jpg

briansurfingaz.jpg

Yup, we're dorks. :lol:

You guys are hardcore. :daffy: Lookin good!

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Bump by one year.

:daffy:Happy birthday severine. :daffy:

You upstaged me by one day! Hope your family made it a special Saturday.If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do.

WakeboardMom

Bump by one year.

:daffy:Happy birthday severine. :daffy:

You upstaged me by one day! Hope your family made it a special Saturday.If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do.

LOL...one year?!? Happy Belated, Carrie!! I need to find some time to look at your birthday-day pictures! : - )