• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Help me find a 06-07 ski share

rjc1976

I'm reaching out to you guys and gals in the Alpinezone community for some help. I'm looking for a new ski house to join for next winter, and I was hoping someone here might be part of a good house or could give me a lead. I'd like to find something before the end of next month so that I can take advantage of lower prices on a season pass.

Here's my story - I'm a 29 y/o young professional that both skis and snowboards. I'm looking to join a social house with people ideally in their later 20 to 30s. Though I want people that are easy going and social, I'm not necessarily looking for a "party house". For me the slopes is first priority and the partying is secondary. I much prefer to do my partying apres-ski and go to bed by midnight so that I can get up early in the morning and hit the slopes. (Though if it's going to rain the next day, count me in for a party night!) I'm very adaptable and have no problem getting along with a variety of people.

As far as where the house is located, I'm flexible. I'd prefer Killington or Stratton, but for the right house and group I'd consider Mount Snow, Okemo, and possibly Hunter as well. So if anyone out there knows a house that might fit me for next season, I'd appreciate the assistance! Thanks in advance!